Are you searching for dog boarding in the Seattle area that specializes in “special needs” dogs including dog-reactive dogs, fearful dogs, elderly dogs, or dogs with mobility issues? Solo Dogs is an in-home boarding service that boards one dog at a time.
There are many reasons why your dog may need to be boarded in a dog-free space with just one caretaker:
- Dog-reactive dogs who must be kept from interacting (or seeing) other dogs
- Fearful or Shy dogs who need lots of time and space to adjust to new people
- Senior (Geriatric) dogs who need frequent potty breaks or are incontinent
- Dogs who are rehabilitating injuries or are post-surgery
- Dogs with mobility issues
- Dogs following a conservative management approach to healing
- Dogs who require frequent medication dispensed
- Dogs with visual or hearing impairments that may startle easily from too much activity in an environment full of dogs or humans
Solo Dogs knows you worry about your dog when you’re away. Here are a few of the amenities of my home and yard. Click here to read more.
My dog, Sagan, who I was privileged to have in my life for 15 years, only enjoyed the company of dogs she was familiar with, and so boarding her with other dogs was not an option for me when I wanted to travel. I know exactly how difficult and stressful it can be trying to find a place for a dog who has to stay in a home that has no other dogs in it. You want to relax on your vacation, knowing your canine family member is under the watchful eye of someone who understands how vital it is to keep him or her safe and peaceful.
I invite you to look at all the unique accommodations and amenities that Solo Dogs offers, to read reviews from current clients, and to review Solo Dogs’ boarding services and criteria. Solo Dogs is located in the northern part of Greater Seattle / Seattle Metro area. I look forward to meeting you and your canine companion. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.